Wednesday, June 4, 2014

We're in!!!

Tomorrow will be one week that we've been in our house.  It's kind of hard to believe it's already been a week and on the other hand it's hard to believe it's only been a week.

There are still little things here and there that need to be done to the house, but for the most part it is all completed.  It was certainly a rush to the finish line though and up until the day before I was nervous we wouldn't be able to move in on time.  I learned a lot during the building process, but I think the thing that stands out most is that everything takes a lot more time than you think it should.

I'm debating what to do with this blog, but I'm thinking I will probably continue posting updates about the house, projects I plan to complete, and decorating that gets done bit by bit.  I have a list a mile long of things to make, paint, and sew -  and would love to share it with anyone who cares to see! :-)

For now though, I'm off to unpack another box!


1 comment: