Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The next phase

Today when I stopped by the house I saw this:


Inside all of those boxes are our kitchen cabinets!  I can't wait to see them installed and see what the finished product will look like.

Also delivered to the house this week was all of the trim materials and our interior doors.  I'm hoping the trim will get started tomorrow and the real details of the house will all start falling into place.


I was talking to a friend earlier this week and explaining how I was so naive going into this whole building process.  I imagined the whole time would be this "fun" part of seeing all these design details going in the house.  That certainly hasn't been the case.  Instead it's been a lot of 2x4's and mud for the majority of the time, but I am really happy to finally be moving onto the next phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment