Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Front Door

Getting the house in order and tackling projects on my to-do list is taking a lot longer than I had expected.  I know it's because it is summer and the kids are home all day. I LOVE summer and not having them in school, but it makes my time to do crafting very, very small.  

I was able to get one project done this week though.  I've been seeing the burlap door hangers all over the place and I just love them.  Now that we have two front doors instead of one, I'm not able to use any of my wreaths or door decorations on the front anymore. I really want to get some of the wooden monograms for the front doors, but until I can make that purchase I decided to try to make some summery burlap hangers. I just love all things nautical so anchors were an easy choice.


I'm really happy with the way they turned out and I learned a lot along the way.  And, get ready because I have found all sorts of fun ideas for just about every holiday and season that I hope to make. Only this time, I hope to get them made before the holiday or season instead of halfway through it like this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment