Friday, July 25, 2014

Photo Wall

Last week Robby helped me complete a project I have been wanting to do for years.   I have wanted a photo wall for what seems like forever.  Since we moved in this house I have been hunting for black frames to add to some I already had and going through old photos to select which ones to print and hang.


I layed everything out on the floor to get an idea of what it would look like and how I wanted everything positioned and then we just went for it.  I LOVE the outcome. It is one of my favorite things to look at and it is on the wall leading from our mudroom to the kitchen (and directly across from my desk area), so I see it all the time!  It's like a walk down memory lane looking at all those photos and there is plenty of room to add to it on all sides, which I definitely intend to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment